Tricks that will turn your bathroom into a palace of cleanliness
Everything in our home requires regular cleaning, keeping our surroundings impeccable allows us to feel relieved and rested. The area where we must have more emphasis when cleaning is our personal bathroom.
It happens that it is in this place where we carry out our hygiene, for that reason the correct thing is that it is in ideal conditions, to be clean we feel clean.
The bathroom is the place where we go when we need to meet our needs, it is very common for their surfaces to be in contact with germs and bacteria to develop everywhere. If we do not eliminate them, we run the risk of serious infections.
Despite being a personal space, we should not neglect it or stop cleaning, at least once a week or every 2 weeks. Having it clean gives you a better feeling at home, it prevents us from feeling embarrassed when we have visitors and we prevent the formation of some strange and dangerous disease.
Start cleaning your bathroom from today, with these tips you will leave it bright and like new
Despite sounding a tedious task, cleaning the bathroom does not take more than a couple of minutes, an hour at most, if you perform these methods apart from leaving the bathroom impeccable you will be saving yourself a lot of work and effort. Pay attention:
- For the shower: when the water accumulates for a couple of hours, sometimes it usually takes a very unpleasant odor. Leave your shower tidy by removing the bacteria with water and vinegar, be sure to scrub each corner.
- Wash the bathtub: use a preparation with 4 liters of warm water, a glass of alcohol, half a cup of vinegar and a tablespoon of baking soda a powerful cleaner. Make a homogeneous mixture and pour it over the entire bathtub. It will take effect for at least 10 minutes before removing by washing with water.
- Clean the mirrors: these can be cleaned daily with a little baking soda. Spend a little baking soda diluted in water using a newspaper to protect and shine the glass.
- Open the toilet: add a quarter teaspoon of baking soda, a few drops of lemon and add warm or hot water. Doing this twice a week will make your job much easier.
- Brush for cleaning: to reuse it you can boil water and add bicarbonate, detergent, vinegar, and salt. Make sure you soak it for 5 minutes to kill the microbes.
- Clean the rust of metals: knobs, hinges, doors, everything can be cleaned to prevent it from spreading various infections. Simply a salt and lemon will remove that nasty rust in an instant.
- The roof is also cleaned: Start by removing dust and cobwebs with a sweeping brush, then apply a mixture of disinfectant with bicarbonate and salt. Repeat once a week.