Simple 10-Minutes Trick Which Successfully Relieves Sciatic Nerve Pain
The sciatic nerve is the longest nerve in the human body. It starts from the buttocks, continues down the legs and ends in the feet.
Once this nerve is inflamed it triggers intolerable and severe pain which extends from under the knee to the ribs and even in the back.
Moreover, the reason behind the pain, and also the person itself influence the intensity of the pain. Nevertheless, the pain is rarely enjoyable. Hence, there are a number of things which can be done and which can reduce the pain.
Prescribed medication is great for instant relief, but they treat the symptoms and not the cause of the problem. Contrary to this, there are a number of exercises, natural remedies, and solutions which address the root cause of the problem. Moreover, they provide a relief of inflammation and pressure in the nerves, at the same time preventing sciatica pain. Sciatica pain is agonizing and it can affect your daily activities and life in general.
Namely, the pain presents itself as a feeling of numbness, tingling, or heavy legs and it can interfere with sitting and movements.
For all the people affected with sciatica pain, in this article, you can read about a quick solution which will take no more than 10 minutes of your time.
The provided comfort varies depending on the stage in which the individual is, and it is of crucial importance that the steps are followed carefully.
The 10-Minutes Sciatica Pain Relief Treatment
- Place 10 liters of water inside a bucket and the water should be at a very high temperature but still something your body and skin can stand.
- Add 1 liter of apple cider vinegar and a handful of salt.
- Mix it until the salt dissolves.
- Place your feet inside the water and keep them like that until the water starts to cool down.
- Take out the feet and dry them.
- After this treatment go to sleep and make sure your feet are warm during the night. Cover them with a blanket and an extra sheet.
You can cover your feet with an extra sheet or a blanket. Once you wake up in the morning, make sure not to walk or stand barefoot. Always wear socks or slippers.
You should feel pain relief from the first treatment, and if there is a need repeat the procedure until the pain is completely gone.