There is not anything more pleasant than a house with a wonderful fragrance all around. Even though many people are not aware of it, odor affects our mood. Therefore, if you want to relax, your home should have an abundant fragrance.
The smell of your house has a fundamental impact not only on your visits but for the inhabitants of it. However, commercial flavors only disguise the bad smell, do not eliminate it, then when its effect disappears, the bad smell returns with more power, but that has a solution because you can use homemade recipes to eradicate those unpleasant odors of your home.
For example, after chopping onion we cannot get rid of the unpleasant odor in any way. In order to eliminate the odor, most housewives buy air fresheners, which only hide the odor. But when their effect goes away, the odor reappears.
Fortunately, in this article, we are going to show you how to make a natural flavoring, which is more effective than air fresheners. You spray your home with it and the pleasant smell will remain for a long period of time.
Even your guests will love it. It is really easy to prepare it and the ingredients necessary for this flavoring are not expensive.
Follow the instructions below to prepare it in the right way.
How can I prepare the flavoring?
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- 3 tablespoons of fabric softener
- 3 cups of lukewarm water
- 1 spray bottle
Preparation method and use:
Put the three tablespoons of fabric softener in the spray bottle.
• After that, add the three cups of lukewarm water in the bottle.
• Finally, add one tablespoon of baking soda and close the bottle.
• Shake the bottle well until the ingredients are mixed.
• Spray the mixture all over your house.
What is the method of preparation of fabric softener?
- 200 ml of hot water
- 10 grams of baking
- 800 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 20 drops of essential oil, can be any of your choices
- A plastic container of approximately 3 and a half liters.
It is really important that the plastic container is large. If the container is small, the fabric softener grows and you will spit it out of the container.
- Pour the hot water into the plastic container.
• Add the apple cedar vinegar and the baking soda. The chemical reaction will create bubbles but do not worry, it is normal.
• When the bubbles go away, put the mixture into an empty bottle of fabric softener.
• Add a few drops of essential oil.
• Finally, stir it and store it in a dark, cool place.
You can use this natural softener by adding it in a washing machine or in the soaking clothes. In fact, you use it in the same way as the commercial clothes softeners. This fabric softener will make your clothes keep the fragrance for a long period of time. It also softens and gives back the natural color to the fabrics of your clothes, sheets, and curtains.
You can prepare these natural products instead of buying the commercial one, which full of chemicals. You will be impressed when you try them. Which one would you try first?
We hope this information has helped you do not forget to share the post on your social networks.