They go by many names: bags, dark circles, or puffy eyes. No matter what you call them, they can be a pain in the neck and difficult to get rid of. The creams and solutions you buy in the store may help, however, they may also contain harmful ingredients. Why would you want to put something like that on your face? Instead, you should make your own baggy eye solution. The recipe below is full of skin-healthy ingredients that will help quickly diminish unsightly puffiness around the eyes.
Read below to learn how to make your own baggy eye solution!
For this baggy eye solution, you’ll need a glass spray bottle, as well as lemon oil, lavender oil, and rosehip oil. Additionally, you’ll need aloe vera.
INGREDIENTS/SUPPLIES FOR BAGGY EYE SOLUTION:
- 1/2 ounce rosehip seed oil
- 1/2 ounce pure aloe vera gel
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 5 drops lemon essential oil
- 1 glass spray bottle
The recipe for this baggy eye solution should serve 20 uses. It takes about 5 minutes to make.
Directions for making baggy eye solution:
- In a glass spray bottle, combine all ingredients and shake well to blend.
- Before you turn in for the night, wash your face and remove all make-up.
- Spray the solution onto the face—just be sure your eyes are closed.
- Massage the solution under and around your eyes. Wait for it to dry before going to bed.
- Make sure you sleep with your head supported by quality pillows and eliminate any factors that could contribute to poor quality sleep.