Today I am going to share a super effective treatment that will strengthen the roots of your hair, it will nourish the scalp of your hair very well and soon you will notice that soon all the white hair will begin to turn black by the roots.
This is not only effective but also a super easy remedy. You only need 2 ingredients that are easily available to you.
- Aloe vera gel
- Evion 400 capsules
INSTRUCTIONS TO FOLLOW.
In a clean bowl, take 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel. Pinch one capsule of vitamin E and add oil of this to aloe vera gel. Mix it well for 10 minutes, you will get a cream like consistency
Apply this cream all over the scalp and massage well for 4-5 minutes so that the skin absorbs well. Leave it for 1 night on your scalp. Wash your hair the next day.
Aloe vera contains something called proteolytic enzymes which repair dead skin cells on the scalp. It also acts as a great conditioner and leaves your hair all smooth and shiny. It promotes hair growth, prevents itching on the scalp, reduces dandruff and conditions your hair.
What is vitamin E for?
Vitamin E, also known as tocopherol, is a fat-soluble vitamin that is widely distributed in nature. Among foods with vitamin E are fruits, vegetables, whole grains, and seeds. This vitamin fulfills specific functions within the organism so that it functions correctly.
- It acts as an antioxidant, protecting cells from damage caused by free radicals.
- It reduces degenerative diseases.
- It decreases the oxidation of bad cholesterol or LDL that promotes the obstruction of the arteries.
- Prevents the formation of blood clots that could lead to a myocardial infarction or deep vein thrombosis (DVT).
- Protects cell membranes against diseases such as cancer.
- Prevents cataracts
- Stimulates hair growth: Vitamin E nourishes hair follicles and stimulates healthy hair growth.
- Prevents gray hair: Vitamin E not only delays the aging of the skin, it can also prevent gray hair. The powerful anti-oxidants present in this vitamin E can efficiently prevent tissue corrosion, thus reducing the possibility of premature aging.
- Bright and long hair: Oil your hair with vitamin E on a daily basis, it will become healthier and brighter than before.
- All these properties of vitamin E, make it an essential vitamin for a healthy life. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), the recommended dose of vitamin E is 30mg daily.
- The following are the benefits of aloe vera or aloe:
- Reduces sebum: the accumulation of sebum is a common cause of slow hair growth. Sebum is a fatty substance produced by the sebaceous glands of the head. Its function is to keep the scalp moisturized, but an excess in its production can hinder hair growth by plugging the capillary pores. The antibacterial properties of the light colored gel of aloe solve the problem of the accumulation of sebum in the scalp.
- Reduces alopecia or baldness in women: alopecia is a common male problem. It is a type of hair loss that affects either particular areas of the head or its full extension. This problem may be due to hereditary factors or a bad lifestyle. The regular use of aloe vera can prevent and in some cases cure the disease by rejuvenating the hair follicles.
- Prevents hair loss: for years aloe vera has been used as a natural treatment to prevent hair loss in both men and women. You can also reduce the progress of baldness as long as you start your application by detecting the first signs.
- Great moisturizer for the skin: aloe vera is also an excellent humectant for the scalp and hair follicles. The remarkable amount of minerals and vitamins it contains makes aloe vera an ideal natural product for hair. Its gel can be applied directly on the scalp since it does not produce adverse effects.
- Conditioner for hair: aloe vera also works as a conditioner. Its regular application helps restore the shine of the hair while eliminating dryness. The best thing about aloe vera is that it does not leave on the hair the greasy sensation common to many conditioning products.
- Fight Dandruff: By helping to maintain the balance of the hair’s natural oil, aloe vera helps prevent the dryness that causes dandruff. It also contains fungicidal properties that act directly on dandruff. At the same time, aloe vera provides a refreshing sensation on the scalp.
This is a news blog about home treatments. It does not replace a specialist. Always consult your doctor or dentist.
We hope you liked this article, thanks for taking the time to read it. Also, if you want you can share it with your friends in this way we can bring you more items like this or any other type that interesting for you.