6 EXERCISES WITH A CHAIR FOR A FLAT ABDOMEN IN THREE WEEKS AND AN ENVIABLE BACK. LOOK HOW YOU CAN GET IT!
The reality of many women is lack of time to dedicate themselves to themselves, to go to the gym, to do yoga, etc. We have found some fabulous exercises that you can do among your activities.
The best thing is that you can do it while you are at home or in the office and you only need a few minutes for this. All you need is to have a chair on hand and with it, you will practice this. It is certainly the solution that many need, so, wait, read until the end and start today.
When you have an office job and spend a lot of time sitting, you can be damaging your health and your figure. A scientific study showed that those who lead a sedentary lifestyle may suffer more from cancer, type II diabetes, heart disease and overweight, much faster than the rest.
Because of this, we found 6 exercises that you can perform with a chair easily and that help you to feel good and full of energy, and most importantly you can perform them even at work.
1.- ELEVATION OF KNEES WITH INCLINATION OF THE BODY TOWARDS ONE SIDE
With this exercise, you can correct your waist and all the work done by the abdominal muscles help reduce all that rolls you can have between back and waist.
- To perform this exercise you should sit on the edge of a chair, and keep your back straight. Stand with your hands on the chair.
- Tilt the body to one side, leaning against a single gluteus.
- Put your legs together and bring your knees to your chest.
- Return to the starting position and repeat, leaning towards the other side.
- Perform 10 to 20 repetitions for each side.
2.- TOUCH THE FLOOR
With this exercise, you will burn the fat off your waist and at the hips.
- Put your feet on the floor and extend your arms to the sides at shoulder height.
- Turn your upper body to the right and lean forward, touching your left hand with your right hand. Hold this position.
- Straighten up. Repeat the movement by touching your right foot with your left hand.
- Repeat 20 to 30 times, alternating sides.
3.- LIFTING A BODY ON A CHAIR
Strengthens your muscles of the abdomen, back, and shoulders. It is best to do this exercise in a chair with armrests and it is important that the chair does not have wheels.
- Sit in the chair and stand with your hands in the armrest.
- Lift the body, separating the hip from the chair and feet from the floor. At the same time, use your abdomen to bring your knees to your chest.
- Hold for at least 15 to 20 seconds, then lower and rest.
- Repeat this exercise 4 times.
4.- BRING YOUR KNEES TO THE CHEST
This exercise strengthens the muscles of the abdomen, is very good with digestion and also helps to burn fat.
- Sit in the chair and keep your back straight, do not lean on the back of the chair.
- Place your feet in front of you at hip level.
- Keep your back straight. Lift your right knee and bring it to your chest. Put your abdomen while you do it.
- Place your hands on your leg to better stretch your lower abdomen.
- Perform 20 to 30 repetitions, changing each knee.
5.- ELEVATION OF BOTH KNEES
With this position, you will put to work all the abdominal muscles in a single time.
- Put your legs together and lean on the chair.
- Keep your back straight, raise your knees to the chest while keeping your abdominal muscles tense.
- Return your legs to the starting position but do not let them touch the floor.
- Perform 10 to 20 repetitions of this exercise.
6.- KNEE TOWARD THE ELBOW
With this exercise, you can work the lateral and lower abdomen muscles. One knee should touch the elbow and at the same time, the body should scream a little.
- Sit on a chair and keep your back straight, without leaning on the backrest and placing your hands behind your head.
- Lift the right knee towards the chest and at the same time, lean the left elbow toward it but touch.
- Returns to the starting position. Repeat 15 times.
- Change knee and elbow, do 15 reps for another side.
- Perform 4 sets of this exercise.
These 6 previous exercises are done in the sitting position. However, we also have other exercises with which you can intensify your results a little more. The advantage is that it strengthens the glutes and removes fat from the waist.
Another exercise you can do:
EXERCISE FOR ABDOMINAL MUSCLES
How to do it:
- Stand behind a chair and rest your left hand on the back or in the arms.
- Raise your right arm over your head.
- Start lowering your arm slowly. At the same time, raise your right leg so that one hand touches your heel.
- Return to the initial position, repeat between 10 and 15 times.
- Change the side and do another 10 to 15 repetitions.
- Do 4 sets.
It is best that you begin to perform these routines at once so that you see the fastest results and if you can combine with a good diet, much better.
If you found these exercises useful, share them with your friends and family.