Taking care of our skin is one of the things that we do to keep our hygiene on the highest level. Having glowing and clear skin can be pretty tough sometimes, especially if you have acne or some other skin condition that’s hard for getting rid of. However, to make things clear, acne are not a result of bad hygiene.
Nowadays, keeping our skin beautiful can be achieved by making expensive beauty treatments or using (sometimes over priced) beauty products. Luckily, if you want to save some money and avoid applying chemicals directly on your face skin, you can try some beauty tricks and DIYs made with ingredients from our kitchens.
We’re aware of the fact that not all products, treatments or DIY face masks give results as promised. Some of them can even damage our skin. That’s why we’ve made a deeper research and tried a whole list of DIY face masks on ourselves to make this article worthy. To get clear, younger-looking and glowing skin, we’ve rounded up 12 DIY face mask suggestions that actually do what they say they will.
Check out our collection, find the best DIY option for your skin and enjoy in all the benefits these DIY mask ideas have to offer!
1. Avocado, Egg and Banana Face Mask
2. Cucumber, Oatmeal, and Yogurt Face Mask
3. DIY Homemade Skin Tightening And Firming Mask – Natural FaceLift Mask
4. DIY Honey Mask for Smoother Skin
5. DIY Lavender Clay Face Mask
6. Easy Face Mask to Get Rid of Scars, Stains and Wrinkles
7. Egg White and Honey Face Mask
8. Homemade Face Mask for Acne
9. Moisturizing Face Mask with Coconut Oil and Honey
10. Natural DIY Clear Skin Face Mask
11. Pore Cleaning Face Mask with Cinnamon
12. Powerful Acne Fighting Face Mask