Age spots – perhaps the biggest fear of a woman. When we see them on the body, we panic – is it a sign that we are getting older? In fact, the appearance of pigment spots is due to the high production of melanin – a hormone that is responsible for the color of the skin, and its growth causes the appearance of facial spots.
The cause may be sun exposure, pregnancy, birth control pills, stress, congenital problems, and thyroid problems.
For their quick removal, we offer 7 simple natural recipes.
Honor every moment of your life and be healthy!
1. Egg mask with carrots Finely chopped carrot. Beat 1 fresh egg to a homogeneous mixture. Mix the broken egg with 1 teaspoon of chopped carrots and apply on the clean skin of the face, neck, and neckline with smooth movements on the massage lines. Leave for half an hour and rinse with cold water, then apply a thin layer of coconut or almond oil or moisturizer on the skin.
2. Cream of honey, milk, and lemon Make a homemade cream by mixing 5 tablespoons of lemon juice, 2 tablespoons of milk powder and 4 tablespoons of honey. When the mixture becomes homogeneous, transfer it to a small jar and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 20 days.
Apply the homemade cream on the clean skin of the face and neckline and let it work for 20 minutes, then wash your face with very cold water. Then apply a thin layer of coconut or almond oil or a suitable moisturizer for your skin.
3. Tonic with grapes Wash 10-15 grapes and remove the seeds, put them in a blender, add 100ml of purified water and grind to a smooth mixture. Pour the liquid into a clean jar and keep it in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. Apply the product with a cotton swab on the clean skin of the face, neck, neckline, and hands, then rinse with cold water after half an hour.
4. Oxygen water (hydrogen peroxide) It is applied every night and does not need to wash away. Just dip a cotton swab in oxygen, rub with it the pigment spots and lie down.
5. Mask with eggplant Boil some pieces of peeled eggplant. As soon as the vegetable softens, bake it in the puree and apply the puree in a circular motion to clean skin for half an hour. Use the mask for 3 weeks and the spots will disappear.
6. Lemon and parsley Mix 1 teaspoon of chopped fresh parsley leaves with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of oatmeal. Apply the mixture on the skin very carefully, allow to act for 20 minutes and rinse with cold water. Then apply a thin layer of coconut or almond oil or moisturizer.
7. Banana cream You have two options: rub your face with banana peel or make the banana puree and apply it on your skin as a mask. Leave for 20-30 minutes and rinse with cold water.