The tangerine comes from a tree and is one of the most delicious citrus fruits and we know that those people who simply love to consume fruits, and that its taste is delicious. Surely if you live in the tropics you know them very well since they occur in different climates …
They originate in Asia, it is believed that in the forests of China, but the truth is that over time they became very popular and grew in European trade.
There are lots of varieties of mandarins, and best of all, they are very popular because of their properties, which you probably did not know so well.
That is why today we will let you know the benefits and properties that this wonderful fruit can bring to us who consume it. Do not wait any longer and keep reading and do not miss any details.
Know the properties of mandarin
As we promised you here we will tell you the properties of the mandarin, that delicious tropical fruit …
It turns out that mandarin, in addition to having a rich flavor and a unique aroma, also has a smooth crust and a sweet pulp, among its properties, stand out the high content of vitamins B1, B2, B3, B6, and B9.
In addition to having large amounts of very important minerals for the body such as magnesium, iron, phosphorus, calcium, potassium, selenium and zinc.
But surely you are thinking that just by eating the fruit and discarding the husk you are taking advantage of all its properties and it turns out that it is not, because the tangerine peel also has healing properties that we will tell you next.
– If you suffer from bronchitis or a respiratory condition, what you should do is add the tangerine peel in a glass of hot water and let stand for an hour and drink 3 times a day. This remedy will cure bronchitis quickly and the best thing is that it will do it naturally.
– If you have a cough, you should let the tangerine nuts dry after chopping them in small pieces and then in hot water add and let stand for a week, then strain and take 20 drops of this substance mixed with a glass of water just before each meal, that is, 3 times a day.
– For nasal congestion, you should only boil some peels in a pot and then vacuum this steam for at least 10 minutes. After this time, rest peacefully and avoid exposing yourself to the wind.
– To treat digestive problems you should only spray the dried peels and add them to any food. This will help avoid stomach ailments and even flatulence.
– If you have fungi on the feet, you should only rub the affected area twice a day with tangerine peel.
– Insomnia is a very common problem today due to the lifestyle that we carry that is why if you have exhaustion or stress creates a natural fragrance with mandarin peels and you will see how it calms you.
– For hypertension and tachycardia, you should only put 3 liters of water to boil and add the peel and let stand one hour. After this, take a bath with this infusion. You must alternate the days when you go to the bathroom, that is, one day and one day.
All these remedies are possible since tangerine is a source of vitamin C, which helps prevent damage caused by free radicals, and increases defenses.
As if that were not enough, it also helps prevent cancer thanks to its acids, such as nitric acid. Eating tangerine juice can prevent liver cancer even.
This fruit also helps reduce cholesterol in the blood, thanks to pectin, also helps in constipation thanks to its high water content, it serves to treat anemia, atherosclerosis, regulates blood pressure, helps in weight loss and heals wounds.
Since you know more about mandarin we invite you to take advantage of their properties and stay healthy. Thanks for reading and do not forget to share.