Oral health affects our overall wellbeing, but sometimes, going to the dentist can be a really traumatic, painful, and expensive experience. Therefore, if you keep a proper dental hygiene, you can reduce these visits to a minimum.
Yet, we all face some kind of tooth issues at some point in life due to the normal tear and wear, and the acidity of foods we consume cause decay and cavity.
Fortunately, there are effective natural remedies to heal tooth decay and cavity, and here are the three best ones:
- Licorice Root Powder, Activated Charcoal, Sweet Orange Essential Oil and Food Grade Bentonite Clay Powder
- ¼ of Licorice Root Powder
- ½ teaspoon of Activated Charcoal
- 1 drop of Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- A pinch of Food Grade Bentonite Clay powder
In a bowl, mix the ingredients, and brush the teeth with the mixture. Leave it on the teeth for 3 minutes, and rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat the procedure once more.
Note that this treatment should not be done more than once a week.
- Turmeric, Coconut Oil, Clove Oil, and Salt.
- ¼ teaspoon of Turmeric
- ¼ teaspoon of Coconut Oil
- 2 drops of Clove Oil
- A pinch of Salt
In a bowl, mix all these ingredients, and use the mixture to gently brush the teeth, especially the areas affected by a cavity. Leave the homemade paste to act for 5 minutes and then rinse.
- Baking Soda, Lemon Juice, Dried Mint Powder and Peppermint Essential Oil
- ½ teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 2 drops of Lemon Juice
- 1 drop of Peppermint Essential Oil
- ¼ teaspoon of Dried Mint Powder (optional)
In a bowl, combine the ingredients to prepare a natural toothpaste, and then brush the teeth. Leave it to act for 3 minutes, and rinse.
Try these homemade remedies and get a healthy and shiny smile again!