While it is true, when you hear about Alzheimer’s always and at all times tend to relate to older people, this disease is the degenerative type that causes brain cells to lose their abilities.
For this reason today we want to show you the best way to prevent the aging of your brain cells quickly and safely.
Just read to the end and discover some tips that we bring for you, are essential to control the disease.
Today we must talk about a topic that for many is not liked, and is about Alzheimer’s. For those who do not know it, we will give you the basic notions of what you want to say.
We talk about when our neurons wear out quickly and can no longer recover with what our memory goes away fading little by little until the moment when there is nothing left of us.
It sounds a bit strong, but it is a truth that we must face and even if there is not a cure that is 100 percent proven if there are ways to prevent you from having this suffering.
Today we are going to give you the precise tools so that you can prevent this disease regardless of a minimum if enough people in your family have suffered, the best thing is that you will not spend a penny.
SYMPTOMS OF ALZHEIMER’S DISEASE:
- Sometimes you feel confused when you are doing some activity.
- You do not remember how you got somewhere.
- You do not remember the names of the people.
- If you did not sleep well the night before you have problems or mood swings the next day.
WHAT CAN WE DO TO PREVENT ALZHEIMER?
THIS EXERCISE CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING:
- When you go to bed, relax and make yourself comfortable.
- Then remember everything you did since you woke up until that moment.
- Close your eyes without falling asleep and start your recount.
- Try to see the smallest details like how many times you went to the bathroom, your toilet, the meals you had.
- If you want to improve it, we will also give you other tips to make your day to day.
TIPS FOR THE ALZHEIMER:
- Consumes vitamin E, shows that it has excellent results for the connection of neuron and neuron.
- Listen to Jazz or ethnic music.
- Do not eat fats every day.
- Walk at least three times a day this will keep your brain oxygenated.
- Make games like Sudoku or letter soups at least twice a week.
We know that Alzheimer ‘s is a disease that is not taken lightly so if you can share this with as many people as possible it would be great because we never know how far we can contribute.
Truly thank you for taking the time to read this article. If you find this information useful, please share it with your friends and family.