At this moment, we are all affected by the accumulation of waste. The causes of that are numerous like daily food overload, lack of physical activity, poor quality of life, too much stress etc. All this deserves a detoxifying cure that your body will thank you.
When we notice symptoms such as tiredness, dark circles, difficulty falling asleep to sleep well, muscle aches, brittle hair, fluid retention and even depression; It’s time to act.
Our body is compared to a machine that always works well until it starts to fail due to the accumulation of waste. This malfunction deserves a detoxifying cure to help you purify it.
To express it better, the detoxifying cure is not precisely a diet but a process that allows us to eliminate toxins from the body. Some years ago, this type of cure required going through fasting stages, but today we know that this is counterproductive and that the goal of the detoxifying cure is to eat healthily, with a perfectly controlled diet and without letting more than three hours pass.
With this, you will clean your body, flatten your belly and you will get a feeling of general well-being. Each detoxifying salads corresponds to a personality and a type of organism, but the main objective of cleansing the body is to put in mind and spirit.
In addition, it will give you a more luminous skin and even acts in the good mood because feeling good and seeing you well will make you react well and this is something that everyone will notice. The people who carry out this type of detoxifying cure feel that they get rid of stress, sleep well and get up better. A feeling of fullness and energy invades them. The intestinal ecosystem will regain balance and your body will eliminate all impurities.
To achieve this, we are going to use one of the easiest ways to detoxify the organism: salads.
This type of food includes all kinds of vegetables, grains, seeds and even fruits; and they are an ideal option to feed us naturally without investing much time and effort.
5 Best Detoxifying Salads
1) White and red detoxifying salad (1 abundant portion).
– 2 medium beets.
– 1 medium onion.
– 1 spoonful of chopped parsley.
– Juice of a lemon.
– Boil or steam, preferably, beets. Cut them into small pieces.
– Chop the onion or cut it into thin slices.
– Place both ingredients in a salad bowl, sprinkle with the chopped parsley, add the lemon juice and salt and pepper.
If you wish, you can add a teaspoon of olive oil.
This salad allows you to clean the liver thanks to the lemon and onion that have depurative effects and also the intestines, by the action of beets. Parsley helps to remove retained liquids and helps cleanse the kidneys.
2) Lentil and turmeric depurative salad (For 2 people).
– 200 g of kale cabbage. (cabbage)
– 120 g of lentils.
– 1 carrot
– 1 onion.
– 2 teaspoons of turmeric.
– 1 clove garlic.
– Olive oil, quantity needed.
– Salt and pepper to taste.
– Boil the lentils and cook ¾ from the cooking point.
– Wash and peel the onion and carrot. Cut the onion into slices and the carrot into small dice.
– Wash the cabbage, remove the central stem and cut into slices.
– Boil the cabbage in a saucepan for two minutes. Drain and reserve.
– In a pan, heat a tablespoon of oil and fry the onion and carrot until the carrot is tender.
– Add the seasonings, turmeric, and garlic and cook for 2 more minutes until it gives off aroma.
– Add the cabbage (cabbage), the lentils, season and cook for 5 more minutes over a low heat while stirring.
– Serve with a touch of olive oil.
This salad has the option to taste it both cold and hot.
An option for vegans because it contains only vegetables and has the important contribution of iron from lentils.
3) The refreshing salad of fennel and grapefruit (For 4 people).
A salad rich in vitamin C that detoxifies the liver and combines with all the properties of fennel that are not few.
Fennel improves digestion, has a diuretic, anti-inflammatory, detoxifying, expectorant effect and is recommended especially for stomach pains and menstrual cramps.
This salad is ideal to entertain your guests with something natural because it also comes with a sauce. An elaborate and original preparation.
– 4 small or 3 large fennel bulbs.
– 2 pink grapefruits (grapefruit).
– A few sprigs of parsley.
– 4 tablespoons of sunflower seeds.
– ½ teaspoon of fennel or anise seeds.
– 2 handfuls of raisins.
– Wash the fennel and cut it into thin strips.
– Peel the grapefruit (grapefruit) and remove all white parts, as much as possible.
– Wash and chop the parsley.
– Toast the seeds in a pan, dry.
– Mix all the ingredients and reserve.
Salsa of pears, ginger, and almonds.
– 2 small pears or 1 large pears
– A piece of fresh ginger (2.5cm)
– 1 spoonful of almond puree.
– Juice of 1 lemon
– Remove the heart of the pears, cut into small pieces in ginger and process all the ingredients to form a thick cream.
– Serve the salad with the sauce.
4) Diuretic salad of radishes and celery (For 2 people).
A sweet and sour salad for adventurous palates that includes the spiciness of the radishes with its purifying properties of the liver and the diuretic effect of celery that helps to eliminate retained liquids.
The sweet touch is provided by tangerine that strengthens our immune system through vitamin C.
– 10 radishes.
– 2 branches of celery.
– 1 large tangerine
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
– Salt and pepper to taste.
– Wash the celery branches and cut them into small pieces.
– Clean the radishes and also cut them into pieces or grate them.
– Mix both ingredients in a salad bowl.
For the vinaigrette:
– Squeeze the mandarin and mix with salt, pepper and olive oil.
– Emulsify and pour over the salad. Mix and serve.
5) Fruit detox salad with cinnamon (For 4 people).
Finally, a cinnamon fruit salad that can be a lunch or a detoxifying dessert. Fruits provide freshness and vitamins that promote digestion, purify the liver and promote intestinal transit.
– 2 tangerines
– 2 kiwis
– 1 ½ blocks
– 2 slices of mango.
– 1 banana
– Juice of 2 oranges.
– ½ teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
– Cut all the fruits into small dice. Place in a salad bowl.
– Sprinkle with orange juice and sprinkle with cinnamon.
– Mix well and serve.
– Refrigerate for at least half an hour before serving.
Salads do not have the sole purpose of providing fiber and avoiding constipation. They also contain folic acid (vitamin B9), which is very necessary to protect the heart, avoid depression (one-third of people with depression have a folic acid deficiency) and combat lack of memory. In addition, it is essential for pregnant women.
Everything we can include in a salad has a depurative effect and provides vitamins and micronutrients.
We only recommend paying special attention to the amount of oil or dressings that you include, since they are all caloric, but at the same time, they are all necessary.